mécanique automobile  Index du Forum mécanique automobile
tout sur la mécanique lada, citroën, renault, opel ( anciens modèles )

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Forum Gratuite Album Gratuite Blog Gratuite Chat Gratuite Compteur

Bienvenue 
....Bonjour et bienvenue Invité sur le forum de meca-automobile
Valverde: I want to know who I can count on

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mécanique automobile Index du Forum >>>
—(•·÷[Mécanique générale/revues techniques]÷·•)—
>>> DIANE 4 , 6 & MEHARI
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan
Membres

Masculin Vierge (24aoû-22sep) 鷄 Coq
Point(s): 53
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 07:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Valverde: I want to know who I can count on Répondre en citant

After Barcelona eased to a win in the Gamper Trophy over Boca Juniors, แทง บอล ส เต็ ป  Ernesto Valverde noted that he wanted the transfer market to close as soon as possible in order to know definitively which players he's left with for the 2018/19 season.Just as in the other pre-season matches, the coach was pleased with Rafinha's contribution."I'm happy with having Rafinha for the first team and he is playing well, but until August 31, แทง บอล ส เต็ ป we have to see what happens," Valverde said in his post-match press conference."I want the market to close so I know who I can count on." Lionel Messi, in his first game as the first captain at the Camp Nou, predictably stole the show and played some of the match on the right."It's possible that we have that alternative, that he can also play in another way," the coach continued."If the opponent doesn't know if Leo is going to start inside or outside, that's an advantage for us."Around Leo there is always a lot of noise, but here we try to give him a favourable environment so he can develop all of his talent. "New signing Malcom impressed, and scored a great goal."He played well on both sides and just like Dembele, Malcom has the ability to shoot, as he has shown with the goal," Valverde added. แทง บอล ส เต็ ป
beer777

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 07:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    mécanique automobile Index du Forum >>>
—(•·÷[Mécanique générale/revues techniques]÷·•)—
>>> DIANE 4 , 6 & MEHARI
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation